Monday, September 17, 2012

Let's Move & Let's Love

"Love makes you do the wacky." -Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Oh, yes it does!

Think of the corniest, cheesiest love quotes and pick-up lines, they are all a labor of love.

Well, contrary to popular belief, love isn't only about two couples; a girl and a boy. It is also about families, friends, actually... every relationship there is. Let's admit it, every relationship has love. It only varies on how much love there is.

Love, love, love. No, it isn't only present during February! It exists all year round. Every day is full of love. Every output, a product of all the hard work and love you put into it. Every feeling can be that of love. Just like an old saying--we can feel it, but we cannot see it.

Actually, I love showing my love to other people by saying the funniest and sometimes hurtful things. Yes, I love them, I just have a weird way of showing it.

What about you? What is that one move or act of love you commit to do before the year ends?

From this day on, I commit to share the happiness with my family; let them experience all the nicest things. First on my list is to treat them to a sumptuous dinner at Sambokojin. My mom and brother both love sashimi and maki and I think that Sambokojin is the perfect place for them to eat their hearts out. Perfect timing cos my brother's birthday is coming up. :)


Let's spread the love and spray United Colors of Benetton perfumes! <3






No comments:

Post a Comment