Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The girl with a broken heart part 2

I can't believe I am writing my second entry of "the girl with a broken heart". I had no idea there will be a part two to all this drama.

Honestly, I did not imagine myself in this; having all these problems to deal with. Most especially: mending a broken heart. Oh yes, it is broken; shattered, ripped, destroyed, crumbled into a million-gazillion pieces and thrown into the sea so that no one could ever put it back together. Uh-huh, that's how broken I am right now. In fact, broken is an understatement.

And here I am again, rambling, telling the whole world about my heartaches and disappointments in life--like anyone actually cares. I just feel I need to let this all out... again. And where is the better place to scream it all out than in my very small space in the cyber universe. At least here I feel safe; safe that no one would judge me. For this. For all the stupidity.

Rant, rant, rant. And it goes on and on. But in the end, I'm still broken. My emotions were crushed. I feel like a zombie. I feel nothing.

I still hope and pray that one day, I'd wake up totally fresh and no longer remembering any of this shiz ever happened. I wish to wake up as a new person, free of worries and ready to take on the world again. I want to start anew. Can't I just go back to the starting line and do everything all over again? Promise, this time I'll be wiser. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment