Tuesday, September 4, 2012

TO THE GUY WHO BROKE MY HEART

TO THE GUY WHO BROKE MY HEART:

I wish you nothing but the best. I hold no grudge against you. Despite being hurt and crying myself to sleep every night since then.

Here I am, typing all the pain away, hitting the letters of the keyboard like a maniac. Remembering what's left and trying to compile every memory in a chest located at the very center of my heart, where it will be locked forever.

You were once my happy pill, my reason for everything; the apple of my eye, peanut butter to my jelly, cherry on top of my ice cream.

You meant the whole world to me. You had already completed my day even if it has just started. The reason why I smile. The person who filled the gaps of my fragile heart. You were the missing piece that completed the puzzle. The rainbow after the rain. You put the colors to my colorless life. But unfortunately, the crayons you used were washable.

You taught me so much. I've matured and grown a lot. I owe it all to you so thank you.

I still wish tomorrow would be better than today. And that everything would eventually turn out okay. But I'm in no hurry. I know I'd get there... someday.

From: The girl with a broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment